09 April 2017

Easter: Guest designer at Dutch Card Lovers!

Hi there!

I am so happy to join my Dutch card making friends @ Dutch card lovers today as guest designer after winning a challenge a couple of weeks ago!

Afrikaans (my mother tongue) derives from Dutch, and most Dutch and Afrikaans people can communicate without any trouble , even if we can't speak or write each other's languages.  So much more reason to join my friends there in the Netherlands!

The theme for their challenge is EASTER:



My card:


A closer look:



I designed my word art in the Silhouette studio and after cutting the "Easter" and printing the "blessings" I did some watercolor smooshing with my Zigs.

I repeated the colors on the background before putting everything together.

I saved a digital sentiment . You are welcome to download it for personal use:


free Easter Card sentiment

Thank you so much to the Dutch Card Lovers for your online friendship & for inviting me to be your guest designer!

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday.
Hugs
Hannelie

12 comments:

Marjan said...

Heel leuk dat je onze gastdesigner bent, Hannelie! Mooi is je kaart en ik vind de achtergrond met de smooshing prachtig!

Gerrina said...

Wat leuk je kaart daar tegen te komen! Enne een mooie die alles samenbrengt wat paas elementen betreft; knap! Fijn weekend verder!

Nora Noll said...

Totally adorable!! LOVE the pretty colors that you chose for this!!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Prachtige kaart heb je als gast-designer gemaakt Hannelie. Mooie kleurtjes heb je gebruikt.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Lynn said...

The water coloring is amazing. So soft and beautiful.

nancy littrell said...

Such a sweet and adorable Easter design Hannelie. I love your Spring colors, watercolouring and cut sentiment. TFS your mother tongue story too :-) Hugs..

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful sentiment.

Maria said...

Beautiful Easter card...pretty water coloring! Thank you for sharing the sentiment!

Anita in France said...

Simply lovely, Hannelie ... the colours are gorgeous ... just love how you created the 'Easter' with the T as the cross! Beautiful and meaningful! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Beautiful Easter card, Hannelie.

- Bellule - said...

Beautiful card Hannelie !!

Bises ♥

anja curvers said...

Een geweldige kaart Hannelie en heel erg leuk dat je gastdesigner was bij DCL.