11 February 2024

A few of my favorite things....

 Hi there!

This time of the year , blog land is filled with hearts, usually in shades of pinks and red... but today I decided to use hearts in my favorite color, yellow ! I also added stripes and ended up making two cards ♥♥

Card #1:




Card #2




I used :


Challenges :

Freshly made sketches - Sketch by Jen M - Card #1

Inkspirational challenges - Hearts - Card #1

Addicted to CAS - Heart - Card #2





  


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



8 comments:

!neke said...

Geweldige kaarten !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Pat said...

I love the freshness of the look on the first with the stripes and beautiful sentiment and added hearts in yellow and a great sentiment, and then the simplicity of the second with the striped heart and the die cut 'you' across it with the rest of the sentiment on a stamped strip which works well Hannelie..some really lovely gems on both too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such wonderful and beautiful designs Hannelie. I love the yellow and the black stripes, such sunny happy cards. x

Greta said...

Love both of these! Yellow and black is such a great combo. Even though I'm not a big fan of yellow, I am drawn to it when used like you did!

Karren said...

These are fabulous, Hannelie! The stripes and the yellow are such a great combination. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What amazing cards, Hannelie. I totally love these two super graphic and contemporary designs as well as the eye catching color combination. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Yellow, black, stripes! Oh yes please :) - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

Pia S said...

Honestly I love both cards, so effective with the stripes and yellow with the black and white. Thanks for joining us over at INKspirational!