13 February 2024

She believed...

Hi there!

I was inspired to CASE the beautiful card by Sarah over at Time out challenges !



The elements on Sarah's card opens up so many possibilities to make a beautiful card, so here'my take :







The elements I focused on :

  1. Large stenciled shape positioned in the lower right corner of the card
  2. Smaller stamped images scattered over the larger BG
  3. Main color - blended yellow/orange
  4. Positive/ inspirational sentiment


I used :

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

Pat said...

This is a brilliant card Hannelie, and the large yellow butterfly with the orange shading round the edges looks wonderful and the added black stamped butterflies and sweet little orange and black flowers with the lovely sentiment finish this beautifully. x

!neke said...

Mooi !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Bonnie said...

Love your style so much. This really gets me in the mood for spring.

Greta said...

Creative, beautiful take on Sarah's card! So happy you linked up in the Time Out gallery!

Nonni said...

This is beautiful! I especially like the large stenciled butterfly, it's such a good background for the stamped butterflies. Great design. Thank you fro joining us at Time Out!

Bobby said...

What a wonderful take on Sarah's card, Hannelie. The large butterfly works great as a 'splat'. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful card, love the yellows. I hadn't realised I had missed so many. x