09 February 2024

Stay crafty with a blog named Hero - Do you believe in love ?

Hi there!

Time for a new Stay Crafty challenge over at A blog named Hero 

The theme for the month of love :



I made this card to invite and inspire you to play along! 





I used :


I used red glitter craft foam to cut the x's en o's and adhered them to the card base. To help with the placement of the letters and to add some interest to my very simple design, I scored the card base, using a bone folder and score board .

I finished the card off with a stamped sentiment and a couple of black rhinestones.

I hope to see you in the gallery!

Sharing my card at :

Just us girls - LOVE theme







Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

6 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Hannelie... just beautiful as always. I so love your style. Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

Pat said...

This is such a great design with the embossed lines across the card of the right width to accommodate the noughts and crosses and love the red glitter craft foam to cut the letters Hannelie, and finished perfectly with the black stamped sentiment and black rhinestones. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you embossed the lines, a great tip too. Love the chunky letters in the glitter foam. A beautiful design and card. x

Carol said...

Hannelie, I love the fun texture that you put into this gorgeous CAS beauty! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Greta said...

You're always so creative! I adore this card!

Bobby said...

That red glitter foam really makes a statement, Hannelie. What a great idea to score the panel for letter placement. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.