21 September 2023

Thank you

 Hi there!

A card for the current sketch over at CAS colours and sketches challenge :)








I used a water colored sheet of paper from my "will try to use it later" bin. I painted it a long time ago so I really can't remember, but I think I used my Gansai tambi watercolor set.


I also used :

  • A leave from the Altenew Engraved flowers set
  • Sentiment from Altenew Magnolias for her stamp set
  • Background splatters stamped with the Snowing stamp set
  • Black enamel dots also from Altenew
  • Versafine black ink
  • Instant dimension foam tape
  • Silhouette cameo to cut out the squares

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



7 comments:

Pat said...

The diagonal painted stripes look great for the cut out added squares Hannelie, and the pretty added leaf shapes, gems and sentiment are perfect in black, and love the added spatters too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a wonderful card, the leaves on the squares are perfect, I also love the colour mix. Just fabulous work.
Faith x

Rachel D said...

Gorgeous card, Hannelie! I love the stamping on and off the squares, which makes it flow through the 3 squares so well. Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight.

!neke said...

Prachtig Hannelie !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Michal said...

That's absolutely beautiful, Hannelie!! The colors are gorgeous (my watercoloring NEVER looks like that LOL)! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hannelie I'm so glad you got to use up your watercoloured sheet and the overhanging leaves are so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Beautiful. Love the watercolored background, love the layered effect of the leaves. The splatter, I can't just focus on one thing - it is just Beautiful. Thanks for joining us in this challenge at CC&S.