20 September 2023

Color Throwdown #761 - guest designer!

 Hi there !

I am so happy to join the Color Throwdown team as guest designer for this week's challenge !



I love the colors and this is the card I made :)





I used :

  • Modern Weave layering stencil from Alex Syberia Designs
  • Distress Oxide inks : Fossilized Amber; Spiced Marmalade; Speckled Egg; Chipped Sapphire
  • Hello - Cut with my Silhouette cameo - Font : Blington
  • Rhinestones
  • Foam adhesive for dimension
  • Rectangle pinpoint die from Memory Box

Tip :

Layering stencils give you so much options . Explore them by using only one, two, or all of them. Every combination gives a complete unique look!

Thanks for having me as your guest Color Throwdown team ... and thank YOU for visiting me today!

Hannelie

2 comments:

Pat said...

That's a beautiful layered stencil and the colours complement one another perfectly Hannelie, and the added pale blue background adds that extra touch, and a lovely large blue 'Hello' and the rhinestones are great finishing touches. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the stencil and the wonderful colour mix. The blue of the sentiment is perfect to show it off.
Faith x