19 September 2023

Sending sunshine

 Hi there!

Sending sunshine to anyone who need some ... because we have it in abundance here in Abu Dhabi!

Here's my quick and simple card inspired by the challenge over at CAS on Friday .




I used :

  • Good-vibes-stencil-set-3-in-1 from Altenew
  • Distress oxide inks
  • Versafine black ink 
  • Sunshine sentiment cut from gold glitter card stock - Font : Dulcelin - Cut with my Cameo
  • Vellum
  • Yellow enamel hearts from Altenew
  • Stamped sentiment from CYL project kit: Floral Acanthus - Altenew




Thanks for visiting me today!


Hannelie


4 comments:

Pat said...

I love your sunshiny card Hannelie, and the colours are perfect for your twin suns, and a pretty gold glitter card sentiment to go with the stamped one too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

We definitely need it here in Wales, it's lashing with rain and has been for days. Having lived in Saudi, I know the desert conditions. Thank you for the lovely sunshine, your card is fabulous.
Faith x

Kristin Sluhan said...

Hannelie, your work is ALWAYS fantastic! I love your layout and how you made your sunshine, CAS at its best. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Fridays, we love having you here!

Sid said...

Super CAS card Hannelie ! Thanks for joining us at 'CAS on Frida' this time ..... Sid xx