18 September 2023

Graphic celebration card

Hi there!

Whenever I struggle to come up with an idea for a card, I find that taking the graphic route, usually work for me. That's exactly what I did today . I used inspiration from three lovely challenges and came up with this card :







I used 

  • Off center circles/rings cut from gold glitter card stock using my Silhouette cameo (you can use dies too of course!)
  • Squares and rectangle stencil (South-African brand - name unknown)
  • Distress oxide ink - Candied apple- Spiced marmalade- Fossilized amber
  • Celebrate die from Alex Syberia designs
  • Rhinestones 
  • Foam squares for dimension

Challenges :

Freshly made sketches - Sketch by Jen B
Less is more - C is for celebrate
Seize the birthday - Use Fall colors
Tic tac toe challenge - Middle row - Metallics- Free- Gems 














Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


14 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a clean, modern look to this card and in perfect colours too

Kathyk

!neke said...

Fantastische kaart !!!!!!
Groeten Ineke

Jen Brum said...

This card is just gorgeous Hannelie! I love those sparkly gold circles and the pretty stencilling! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love all your geometric, graphic designs, Hannelie! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Pat said...

The gold glitter looks beatiful with the red, orange and yellow Hannelie, and the 'celebrate' die and little matching rhinestones finish it so well. You always come up with innovative designs and often with a geometric look and they always seem to work brilliantly. x

Karren said...

This card is an absolute stunner, Hannelie! Each detail is perfectly executed! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a brilliant take on the sketch, Hannelie! This clean and graphic design is abolutey stunning! So glad you joined us at FMS this week.

Linda said...

Awesome CAS card using Fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

baileyrosy.com said...

Fabulous! I love the modern graphic design on this card with the beautiful ombre effect on the stenciling and the pop of glitter and gold. Another stunner from you Hanielle and I can't imagine you ever being stuck to create a card. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at LIM.

Marie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous, love the shading on your stencil and your circles, with the lovely sentiment and gems.
Faith x

Nancy said...

I find it hard to believe that you ever struggle with making a card, however, this is perfection. Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beauty Hannelie! I love the squares blended in those hot colours and the circles contrast beautifully with them and link the curvy sentiment in with your design. Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x

SmilynStef said...

What a great graphic design

Colleen said...

I don't do graphics, but you certainly make it look so easy and of course I love all the white space. Thank you for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday and using fall colors for your card!