24 September 2023

You're so special : two cards!

 Hi there!

I didn't plan to make two cards today, but after I finished the first card with the die cut butterfly, I was curious to see how it will look if I use a stamped image instead of a die cut . Also another experiment in using only one stencil of a layering stencil set.

First up the die cut version:





... and the stamped version :





I used :

I used the second layer of the stencil set and moved it around to achieve the required effect.


Sharing my card at :

Freshly made sketches - Lovely sketch by Cecile (sorry not a square card ;)




Simply Clean and Simple - CAS with the optional twist to use a stencil



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



8 comments:

Pat said...

These two different cards using the pretty white die cut butterfly and then the black stamped flower work brilliantly with the added stencilled stripes under and over the added butterfly and then across the stamped flower Hannelie, and I love the yellow and orange tones which are perfect..also finished with a lovely stamped sentiment and added gems. x

Jacquie Southas said...

Do I have to chose a favorite!? These are both fabulous, Hannelie. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

These cards are just gorgeous Hannelie! I just love both of them! I can't choose which one I like more! I love the stencilling. It's so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a clever take of the sketch on both cards, I love them both, so clever of you, to use a die and a stamp, to give wonderful results.
Faith x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Both so pretty, I really love the dimension of the butterfly as well as the flower image you chose. Great CAS cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Clean and Simple.

Linda Callahan said...

Both are beautifully done! Love the slashes of color! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! The two of them are absolutely stunning, Hannelie ! I love this brilliant and artsy simplicity . Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.
BTW, the non square format is perfectly OK

Diane said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful, I would say the 'experiment' was a winner!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
Diane Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}
{Triple B}