01 March 2023

Guest designer at AAA Birthday challenge #47

 Hi there!

So happy to join the team at AAA Birthday Challenge as guest designer for this fun challenge!



I love dots and I love stripes... so of course I used both :






This card was inspired by another pin on my 'Design Inspiration' board on Pinterest. You can take a look at it here !

You don't need much craft supplies to make a card like this 😉 ... strips of card stock, glued together for dimension and dots , punched or die cut. Mine were cut from white card stock and colored with markers.
And of course a birthday sentiment. This one is from HERO arts stamped with Versafine Black ink.
That's it! quick and clean and simple!

I hope you will join us this month!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥
Hannelie


2 comments:

Jane said...

Superb use of strips and dots. Love your crisp clean card. Thanks for guesting with us at AAA Birthday.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous Hannelie, Thank you for Guest designing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenge this month.