01 March 2023

Color Hues #59

 Hi there !

It's time for new color inspiration at Color Hues !


                                                                                        

Here's the card I made to invite and inspire you to play along :





I used :


All of the above from Alex Syberia Designs.

The foliage were cut from a water colored panel I created by smooshing some Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors on watercolor paper.

I used a circle die to cut an aperture in the upper card panel. I then adhered vellum to the back of the opening to provide a surface to glue down the gold panel. I also used a circle die to "crop" the Floral lattice cover die.

To finish off the card, I popped the sentiment up on the background using adhesive foam tape and arranged the foliage behind it. Rhinestones were placed to embellish the card :)

I hope to see you join the challenge this fortnight. We are looking forward to see the way green and gold will inspire you!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥
Hannelie


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hannelie! I love your lattice - oh and everything else about your wonderful card!
=]

!neke said...

Prachtig !!!!!
Groeten Ineke

Nancy said...

This is as lovely as can be. The lattice was such an elegant touch!

JulieP said...

I am in love with that gold lattice work!!! And such pretty "texture" to your colored leaves. Beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely beautiful Hannelie! I love that gold lattice and the delicate greenery...a perfect combination!! :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Another fabulous card, Hannelie! LOVE the gold lattice, It's so eleegant.

Karen said...

I would never have thought to smoosh gold watercolor, but the lattice is so beautiful! I love the way it fills the circle with the greenery on top. A wonderful design, and lovely sentiment.

cm said...

Gold lattice and delicate greenery make for a lovely use of the colour combination. So pretty!
hugs~c

Stef Perry said...

A resplendent CAS card Hannelie! Love the delicate foliage die cuts along the outside of the circle and of course the elegance of the gold lattice. So beautiful.