06 March 2023

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

 Hi there!

Teri shared a beautiful picture for this month's Altenew Inspiration challenge ! She took a photo of the Caldicot Castle while she visited Wales for a family vacation. Those castles intrigue me ... and I couldn't resist to incorporate the amazing stonework as the background of my design(s).




I played with embossing paste and while I was getting messy, I made two cards .















I used :


Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

2 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So elegant!

Carol said...

I just LOVE these cards and the texture you added. How great making a background that is just as fabulous as the focal point!!! I just made a card CASEing your idea for an upcoming JUGS challenge. You inspire me with each card you post.