09 March 2023

Fun with squares

 Hi there!

Thanks for popping in today ! 

I had fun in the craft room yesterday and I made two cards playing with squares :

First card :





Second card :





On both cards I used :

Background builders squared stamp set from Uniko

On the first card I used scored lines on the card base to help with placement of the cut out squares.


On the second card I used :

  • Versafine black ink
  • Sentiment-strips-stamp-set from Altenew
  • 'Friend' - cut with my Silhouette cameo (font used : Anything better)
  • Heart enamel dots from a local stationery store
  • Adhesive foam tape for dimension

Sharing the first card at :






Sharing the second card at :

CAS on Friday - Friendship




Have a great day!

Hannelie

8 comments:

!neke said...

Geweldige kaarten , mooie ontwerpen !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Karen said...

Love them both--and pinned them for inspiration!

Ellen said...

You're friend-card is realy realy amazing! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Cas on Friday!

Fiona said...

I love your blue card for our sketch - those squares look like little mosaic tiles - such a perfect male card - thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I so love your blue inks on the "mosaic" squares, a wonderful take on our sketch. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sketch challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You incorporated sketch very nicely. Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

Andreja said...

What a fantastic festive card :-)) I like how you take our sketch!
Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

Goga said...

Beautiful masculine card. Thank you for company in The Male Room challenge. Goga