01 March 2023

How to use a large floral stamp to make clean and simple cards

Hi there!

I'm on the Alex Syberia Designs Blog today sharing two cards I made with the beautiful Spring garden stamp set .

First card :




Second card :




I stamped the large image and split the two flowers to make two separate clean and simple cards . For more detail about the other products I used, please click here !


I would love to share the first card over at : 

CAS on Sunday ~ Flowers 

and


Tic Tac Toe challenge ~ Spring - Free - Die Cut



                           




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Two beautiful cards Hannelie - I love the diecut detail on the first one and the pair show great versatility too. Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

Betty said...

Love love both cards, Hannielle! Beautifully colored and wonderful designs - especially like the interesting design of the first card. So pleased to see your card in our TTT challenge this week!!

Makira said...

💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Disneyworld, FL, USA. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira