21 February 2023

Circles!

 Hi there!

My Pinterest Board "Design Inspiration" is so full of creative ideas... so I thought it was time to use those ideas to make a card or actually two cards for the current 'circles' challenge over at AAA cards

Think I'll share the first card at the challenge !

You can take a look at the pin here :)



First card :




Second card :





I used a stencil with 3 circles as well as the positive and negative of an oval die cut,

Below you can take a look at the stencils and masks I used to make the cards. 

After placing the stencil with circles on the card base, I layered the negative of the oval die cut over the circles to blend the pink and yellow. I then used the oval die cut to mask the yellow and pink and add the orange ink.

I decided to cut out the circles for the second card and popped the circles up with foam adhesive.




The sentiment on the first card is from the Swoopy flowers set by Simon Says stamp. stamped with gold pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

The Celebrate die on the second card is from Alex Syberia Designs cut from gold card stock.




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous take on the circles and also your colors are terrific too. Thank you for playing at the AAA Cards Challenges

Karen said...

Love the designs and the colors!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful clean cards! I love how you inked the circles, the gold sentiments and bold colors!

ÅsaJ said...

Wow, Hannelie! Both of your cards are stunning! FAB design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Kathy said...

For me, this is a WOW card! Love that you showed the stencils that you used, too.

Linby said...

Beautifully done.