25 February 2023

Love

 Hi there!

Valentine's day is something of the past, but I guess you can send 'love you' cards all through the year !







I used :

  • Distress stripes background stamp from Stamperia
  • Heartbeat red ink from Altenew
  • Heart dies from a local stationery store
  • Love sentiment cut with my Silhouette cameo

Design inspiration from :

The card concept ~ I made a CAS layered card inspired by the second photo. The striped heart in the bottom right was the starting point for my card. The use of the distress striped BG was inspired by the overall vintage feel of the picture and the card idea was built around the heart and the colors highlighted in the challenge graphic.




Layout inspiration from :

CAS colours and sketches : Sketch rotated 





Simon says stamp ~ Wednesday challenge - Anything goes



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi !!!
Groeten Ineke

cookiefootmama @ yahoo.com said...

This is a beautiful card! Please may you help me find the distressed stripes stamp? I am finding several from other designers but not Stamperia 😏
Thank you. Your IG posts are always an inspiration.

Jan Clothier said...

This is just beautiful!

Tammy Fite said...

This is so cool!! I love the hearts!! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

Michal said...

I wonder if someday you'll create a card that won't make my jaw drop, Hannelie! :) Your take on our sketch is absolutely beautiful, that red is so bold and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Another stunner!!!! You are the Queen of Clean & Simple!
Thanks for sharing another beautiful card with us the The Card Concept! Hugs! Mackie

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Be still my heart - this is just fabulous Hannelie! I love creative use of negative space and this card is so clever. The red stamp adds great illusion of texture too. Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our current sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Stacy said...

I saw your card on the Card Concept blog and had to come over to tell you how much I love it! The design is eye catching, I really like those distressed stripes. Thanks so much for sharing!

YoonYoung Kim said...

Oh, the design is absolutely great!!! Simple but eye-catching!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.