18 February 2023

Giraffe sunset

 Hi there!

I was so inspired by the birthday card I made for my husband , I wanted to try the same background technique just in a different layout... you can take a look at the card here :)





No fancy stencils or stamps needed to make this background... just simple masking with two strips of card stock on the sides, and torn card stock between the different blocks of color !


I used :
  • Distress inks ~ Mustard Seed - Spiced Marmalade - Festive Berries - Seedless Preserves. The orange color in the middle is a blend of Spiced Marmalade & Festive Berries.
  • Let's Celebrate stamp set - Hero arts
  • Safari Wild about you stamp from Hero Arts (retired I think)
  • Versafine black ink

Sending my card to :



Freshly made sketches - Sketch rotated :)







Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


6 comments:

Kim S said...

Fabulous scene!! Such an amazing sky you created for your images! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LesleyG said...

Fabulous card and I love how you did it. I can’t quite make out how you got the two white strips between, so I’ll just have to try it. Great colours, go perfectly with your stamped scene xxx

Cindy Beach said...

Amazing, Hannelie! Love those colors and your creative masking.

Jacquie Southas said...

I love how you separated the colors with the bands of white! Stunning card, Hannelie. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jennifer said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge!

BreAnn Loveland said...

Beautiful!!