01 November 2022

Color Hues #52

 Hi there!

I picked Turquoise and Mustard for this fortnight's challenge over at Color Hues ! I hope to see you in the gallery!


                                                                                     





I used a cutting file (#410287) from the Silhouette store to make this quick card .

I added a sentiment (font : Jack & Jean) and created a small offset to cut a piece of vellum. I popped the panel up with foam squares to add a bit of dimension.

Love the texture from the mustard card stock that peeps trough the turquoise layer :)


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

!neke said...

Mooie strakke kaart !!!!!
Groeten Ineke

Karen said...

Another great card, and although I initially struggled with this color combo, I've become a fan!

Nancy said...

Love your choice of colors for this challenge, Hannelie. Your card is as cute as can be. I have the perfect new flowers from Spellbinders that would work perfectly to CASE this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Julia Aston said...

What a fun cut out design in the colors - it adds such clean dimension to your card!

Kristie Goulet said...

I always love your cards, Hannelie and this one is no exception! I love your color choices too! So fun! Have a great day!