01 November 2022

Uniko : Introducing... Stencil Flower Power #6

 Hi there!

Welcome back to day 2 of the introductions to Uniko's new stencil release!

Today we are showing off the new Flower Power 6 stencil which is the larger version of the Flower-power-6 stamp set ! Another clever product designed by Bev!







As so many times before, I was looking for creative ways to combine products, and so decided to fill one of the wings from the English country garden butterflies stencil bundle with the flowers form the Stencil set. I also made tags from experimental 'scraps'  where I tested some color combinations.

Sometimes those experimental pieces look just fine when you die cut it! 😀

I used :


Stencil Flower power #6 Uniko


Click here for more amazing inspiration from the other brand ambassadors!

Hope to see you back tomorrow for the last introduction, which will be not one, but two stencils!

Thanks for visiting me today!
Hannelie 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Smashing design. I love the use of the stencil in the butterfly wings. How did you get it to look so beautiful…..eventually. Mind you, the tags look darn good too���� Hugs, Sue. x

MortiCraft said...

This is beautiful. Such a clever design. X

Neets B said...

You never fail to amaze me, Hannelie. The stencilling in the butterfly is so inspired and those autumnal earthy colours are beautiful. Love!