02 November 2022

Uniko : Introducing... Stencil Large Snowflake 1 and Large Snowflake 2

 Hi there!

It's the third and last day of introductions to the new stencil release from Uniko, and today we are sharing cards made with TWO new stencils, both featuring beautiful large scale snowflakes!

Creating with snowflakes doesn't come naturally for this desert dweller 😂 but I tried my best to make something which will inspire you !






On the first card I used Festive-sentiments-outlined-clear-stamp-set and distress inks Spun Sugar and Stormy Sky. Sentiment stamped with Versafine black ink.  Looking back at the card now I realize I should have added some sort of embellishment!

Another tag from experiment pieces with a sentiment from Background-builders-winter-wonderland














For the second card I used the  Big-bold-snow-clear-stamp-set-die-bundle . Distress inks Shaded Lilac and Picked raspberry. The stencils come with a mask (the cut out from the actual stencil) and this is what I used on the second card. I just moved it around randomly on the card panel, lightly adding inks in the two mentioned colors. I then stamped the snowflake from the above mentioned stamp set in the negative space areas and remembered to embellish the card!
Sentiment on the tag from the Floral-vines-clear-stamp-set .


That's it for today. remember to visit the Uniko blog for more brand ambassador inspiration and release day tomorrow!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Two lovely cards! Take care. xxx

MortiCraft said...

Beautiful cards Hannelie. I’m loving how you have made tags to go with all your cards this week too! X

Neets B said...

These are gorgeous, loving the colour combos here, perfect for winter themes x

lostinpaper said...

Your cards ALWAYS inspire Hannelie!