02 September 2022

STAMPtember Ⓡ 2022 Blog Party !

 Hi there!

YAY ! 

STAMPtember Ⓡ is here and we are kicking off this festive event with a HUGE blog party on the Simon Says Stamp blog! Lots of inspiration and various special offers presented on all participants blogs 🎉🥳



With STAMPtember Ⓡ comes a new release from Simon! You can find it here  :)

I received a BEAUTIFUL floral stamp set which I am so happy to showcase , called Floral Frames .

The set consists of two different floral frames with stunning and very versatile sentiments. Dies are also available !


















Four cards... two very CAS, and two clean and layered designs. 

Other products used : 


Check out the Simon Galleries : Stamptember-2022 for loads of inspiration, and while you are there, link up and show us what you made with your new goodies!


🠋🠋  I am so happy you made it to the end of this post 😀Just look what Simon have for you  🠋🠋




That's it from me !

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

17 comments:

Joanne said...

Beautiful cards!

Maureen Reiss said...

Really Gorgeous cards!!! Sooo elegant!!!

Natalie Blais said...

These clean, simple, elegant cards are so pretty! Thank you for sharing.

donna mikasa said...

CAS beauties! Love them all!

Daria Z. said...

These are all beautiful! As you know, I cased the kraft and black one. The black and white is so elegant.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Beautiful cards!💜🤗🍁🍂

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!! That black and white one really caught my eye :)

Judy Inukai said...

What beautiful cards. Your coloring is wonderful.

Heidi said...

what lovely cards - thanks for showing different ways to use the same stamp set

Barb said...

What an awesome release! I love so many of the products-and the designers have rocked their samples too! Love the colors of your cards

Scott’s SuzieQ said...

Love your cards!! ❤️❤️❤️

Lagene said...

Love these windows!

NickiB said...

You are amazing at CAS cards! These are inspiring.

surprise me said...

Very nice cards.

Annette Lund said...

I love all these cards, but the black and white card was my favorite!

Linda P said...

Lovely cards-I like the way they all look so different with the same set. Thanks for sharing.

Katherine K :) said...

So much pretty inspiration! You have really shown some great ways to utilize this stamp set.