04 September 2022

Altenew : Dazzling Snowflake stamp and die set

Hi there!

Altenew is releasing some sweet mini snowflake stamps and dies this month!

First up today is the Dazzling Snowflake Set :

I made two cards to give you an idea of some of the possibilities to use this sweet little snowflake stamp and die set!

For the first card I stamped the image. I also used the die to cut out two more layers. One shiny and another glittery. By rotating the layers you can achieve a simple but bold focal point.






For the second card I stamped the snowflake in three different colors. I used the coordinating die to cut out the images and layered it over the Snowing background stamp.






You can found the Dazzling snowflake stamp set here, the Dazzling snowflake die here , and the stamp and die bundle here.



Thanks for visiting me today!
Hannelie


3 comments:

Jayne said...

I love you taking the snowflakes and making me think outside of my box. Your cards are amazing.

Cheryl W said...

I can imagine using some sparkle embossing powder with this snowflake, too. I love all its pretty details.

baileyrosy.com said...

Two beautiful CAS creations as always your cards are so beautifully made and stylish.

Marie