17 September 2022

Altenew Sparkly Snowflake

 Hi there!

I had so much fun playing with the Altenew Sparkly Snowflake stamp and die set ! 

 ❆ Good news is that the Sparkly Snowflake stamp is free today (09/17-09/18) with every order ❆




On the first card I used the Sparkly-snowflake-stamp-set and coordinating die to create a single focal point. For the background I used the Liquid Marble stancil and finished the card off with some sequins.






On the second card I used the Sparkly-snowflake-stamp-set and coordinating die to create a "Christmas tree". I stamped and embossed the sentiment on the banner from the Mistletoe-wreath-die-set . The card was finished off with tiny gold rhinestones.






You can find the stamp and die bundle here :)

Thanks for popping in to take a look at my cards today!

Hannelie

No comments: