16 September 2022

Color Hues #49

 Hi there!

The 16th of the month and this means it is time for a new challenge at Color Hues !


                                                                             

Yellow and brown... both colors I love, and in combination it reminds me of Mid Century modern designs.







Uniko Has some awesome Mid Century Modern stamp sets and I had fun pulling out three of them !


I used :

Remember you can use any hue -one or more- of yellow and brown !


Hope to see you play along :)

Thanks for visiting me today.

Hannelie
                                              

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hannelie, I love the modern vibe of this card and feel like you could see something like this on a wall of an art gallery. Great card!

Karen said...

I have to admit not knowing much about Mid-Century Modern style, but I do know that I love this card!