19 September 2022

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration : Pure Florals Gerbera Clear stamp set & die bundle

Hi there!

I'm on the Uniko Studio blog today showing three cards I made over the weekend using the Pure Florals Gerbera stamp and die set.

Detail listed on the blog here 🍂


Card #1





Card #2





Card #3





Challenges :

Card #3 :

Just us Girls challenge - Brown Orange and Green



Card #1 :

The paper players - Playing with the option of leaves only


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

!neke said...

Super mooi !!!!

LeAnne said...

These are just lovely! Prettier leaves there never were! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Bobby said...

I love the look of ink smooshing, Hannelie, and you've done it beautifully to accent the leaves and Gerbera Daisy. Thank you for sharing the daisy one with us at Just Us Girls.

Jennie Maier said...

Hannelie, I love your leaves card! The soft watercolor background with the dark leaves is so very pretty! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Hannelie, your cards are gorgeous! I love the loose color behind the gorgeous leaf silhouettes. Just perfect for CAS week! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players!

Ina G said...

I love smooching and you have done it beautifully here. Such gorgeous cards Hannelie. Lovely coloured daisy. Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS this week.

Nancy said...

Hannelie, I came by to get a better look at your card and am pleased to see three. Each one is so pretty! What an inspirational post. Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls.

Carol said...

I commented over on the blog you linked to...love the splashy fall colors and the black lined images so much!! Simple idea that delivers so much visually! So glad you shared your beautiful cards with us at Juts Us Girls!!!