01 April 2022

Color Hues#38

 Hi there!

We invite you to use pink & green for our challenge this fortnight at Color Hues !


                                                                             

You may have noticed that things on my blog have been a bit quiet lately... that's because we finally had the opportunity to travel to South-Africa . The moment the travel restrictions were lifted, we packed our bags to visit our daughter and the rest of the family. Two and a half years are a long time and it felt so good to see everyone ...  My heart is full again ♥

Signs of Autumn are starting to become visible in the southern hemisphere ...and with that the Cosmos flowers magically start to bloom alongside all the roads and in the fields. In some places shades of pink and purple are visible as far as you can see. I love this humble little flower . It doesn't ask much more than soil, sun and a little bit of water! 

With all that said, I didn't hesitate to take out my Altenew Stunning Cosmos set to make my inspiration card for this challenge.





I used :


Here's some photos I took :



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hope to see you play along :)

Hannelie


11 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi !!!!!
Groeten Ineke

HJ said...

Simply gorgeous, Hannelie!! So glad you were able to see your family again. Enjoy your day!!

Cheryl W said...

I love your card and the photos you took of some Cosmos. I often plant them in the spring in my flower beds because they are so prolific and require so little care.

Kristie Goulet said...

So very gorgeous, Hannelie! So happy you were able to see family again! Have a great week!

baileyrosy.com said...

How wonderful that you were able to visit your daughter after such a long time. Your card is so pretty the soft pink, the beautiful stamping absolutely gorgeous.

Marie

Nancy said...

Hannelie, Your card is as pretty as the flowers themselves! I am so happy you got to see your family! That was way too long! HUGS!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie your card is gorgeous, my favourite--clean, simple and beautiful!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a beautiful card, Hannelie! I love cosmos and you've captured them so well on the card and your photos. Thanks for sharing them. Happy you enjoyed a long overdue visit.

Karen said...

I once went nine months without seeing my daughter; I can't imagine the excitement you must have felt after two and a half years! Your card is another CAS wonder---love those Cosmos!

Karen said...

I once went 9 months without seeing my daughter. I can't imagine the excitement you must have felt after two and a half years! Your card is another CAS wonder--love those Cosmos!

cm said...

Beautiful, soft, delicate flowers! How wonderful that you were able to visit your family!
hugs~carol