03 April 2022

Hello... from all of us

 Hi there!

This trio of bunnies were just waiting for the right opportunity to jump out of my Silhouette library on to a card! Today is the day :)





I used :

  • Design #75695 from the Silhouette store
  • Gingham, stripes and dots background stamps from Kaisercraft and Stamperia
  • Distress inks (Faded Jeans & Antique Linen)
  • Versafine Black ink
  • Grass die from My Favorite things (I think)
  • Variety of pearls for the eyes and noses
  • Sentiment stamps from Simon Says Stamp Critter crowd stamp set
  • Foam tape for dimension
  • Circle window cut with my Silhouette cameo

Sharing my card at :

Fusion card challenge - Played with both the sketch and inspiration photo. I used the bunny theme as well as the colors & patterns from the photo.

Addicted to CAS - Animals



                    


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! These bunnies are adorable! Such cuteness, Hannelie!

Linda Callahan said...

These bunnies are delightful! Adorable card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, those bunnies are so cute! Love this card. It just makes me smile.

Tristan said...

Hannelie these are the most adorable little bunnies. Love how you've interpreted the sketch and used the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

A really cute design - love the rabbits die cut from patterned paper.

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Helen x
DT

foleysfriend said...

Adorable bunnies. I love how they are all so unique - strips, gingham, dots. Great way to add faces to the bunnies. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.