31 March 2022

Altenew March 2022 Challenge

 Hi there!

Back after a short break, and just in time to share my card for this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge !




I love the colors of the inspiration photo and thought it could work well for a card with a more masculine feel. For that reason I decided to pull out the (new to me) Pots and Plants set instead of using a floral image. I never have enough cards for men and can't wait to use the other images in this set!






I used :


Also sharing my card at :


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Love your masculine take using these colours Hannelie, I'm so happy you were inspired!

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful card! I love that potted plant. It's a great image for all kinds of cards, and works well for those difficult masculine cards.