16 September 2020

Color Hues #2

Hi there!

It is time for our second challenge at Color Hues ... but before we get to the new colors... I want to thank each and everyone who played along in our first challenge and for making it such a huge success! The gallery was filled with an amazing collection of cards ! I am sure we can do it again this fortnight. I hope you love the colors just as much as I do !



                                                                            


My card to invite and inspire you to play along :








I combined the navy with two different hues of turquoise for my nautical themed birthday card and used the die cut inlay technique to add the color.


I used :


  • Cutting file from the Silhouette store : Design ID #93203
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Alphabet die from Roco craft dies (local stationery store brand)
  • Promarkers

Sharing my card at :



                                                                          


Simon says stamp ~ Wednesday challenge : No stamps allowed :)


Thanks for visiting me today! Hope to see you in the gallery :)

Hannelie


10 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

This card just pops with color, Hannelie! I love how the message really makes a great focal point on the sails. A dynamo of a design!

Lindsey said...

I love this! Gorgeous background for the big white sailboat with the clever sentiment right on the sail!

Julie B said...

These colours work so well as a nautical card, love the crisp look you've achieved. :)

Cheryl W said...

I love nautical-themed cards--especially for those males in our lives. This one is beautiful. The inlay technique was so effective in adding color and depth.

Nancy said...

I love everything about this card! The boldness, the waves the alphabet sentiment, and the large sailboat!! It is awesome! Well done Hannelie!

cm said...

Gorgeous nautical card! Love those waves and how cool to have the sentiment on the sails! Fresh, crisp and fabulous!
hugs~carol

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect use of these two main colors, Hannelie. It's clean and soothing and makes a great masculine card, as well.

Craft-E-Place said...

Great card, I love this colour combination. That sentiment works so well.

Wickcliss said...

Love your card design and the colour combo. the die is perfect for waves and water.Thank you for joining us at the Male Room Challenge, Clarissa DT.

Sari / Granne said...

Your card is very fresh and beautiful. Thank you for joining The Male Room "Travel"-challenge, I hope to see you again in our next challenge (starting Oct. 7th)