19 September 2020

Alex Syberia September 2020 release

 Hi there!


Time for a new release from Alex Syberia Design ! Beautiful digital stamps perfectly in time for your Autumn projects!



Today I'm sharing a card made with the Autumn Leaves Wreath :








I used :

  • Autumn leaves wreath digital stamp
  • Silhouette cameo
  • Zig markers
  • Together sentiment from Miss Kate Cuttables
  • Foam squares for dimension

I am joining an Instagram hop today where there will be LOADS of inspiration from very talented crafters. Be sure to join us !




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Hannelie, this is such a gorgeous cas card! I love the wreath and big bold sentiment.

Cheryl W said...

Both the image and the sentiment on your card are wonderful!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful!