31 August 2017

CAS(e) this sketch #237

Hi there!

Smile... it's Thursday and time for my weekly inspiration for the new sketch at
 CAS(e) this sketch !



I was intrigued by Chrissy's sketch this week, and really wanted to COPY the sketch, because I love it so much... but it didn't happen.  Instead this card happened 😊





I found this cute faces cutting file at APEX cuttables, and they were freebies for that day!

                                         *** A new free cutting file is available every day @ Apex! ***

I created my own sentiment in the Silhouette studio, and added interest to the background with the graffiti scribble stencil from Altenew and warm sunshine Altenew ink.

As always you are welcome to download the sentiment for personal use !



Fonts used:

Amastery hand & Amastery Script.

Sharing my card at :

Simon says stamp Wednesday ~ Anything goes.

Addicted to Cas ~ Friends.



                                                        

Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

12 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Such a sweet, happy card. It just makes me smile.

Happy Dance said...

Before I tell you how much I like your card (and I do very much), I want to wish you a very happy birthday a day late. You know how much I like yellow, and 'happy,' so right away I was smitten by your creation. It's sweet and happy, and delightful. And yes, it does make me smile! Hugs. Bev

Papercraft Boutique said...

The two little smiley faces do make me smile, Hannelie! Fabulous (thinking out of the box) take on the sketch. Love the sentiment you created as well! Hideko

nancy littrell said...

Wonderful and cheerful CAS design, Hannelie. I had fun playing in your sketch challenge. It seemed perfect teamed up with this weeks Less is More challenge. TFS and always inspiring all of us. Hugs..

newbie85 said...

I LOVE your card and the smiley faces!!! Unfortunately, I do NOT have anything that will create them! BUT I did save your sentiment, AND THAT will be used a lot!!!! We appreciate you and all the time it takes to make the things you share with us!!! Hugs

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...this is just as sweet as can be.

Leslie Miller said...

Clever, happy, fun, LOVE it!

Susan said...

Fun card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Anita in France said...

Sweet and fun, Hannelie ... and I did ... smile that is! Hugs, Anita :)

- Bellule - said...

Une carte absolument adorable avec ces deux "smiley" trop craquants. J'adore !!

Bises ♥

Nora Noll said...

This is SO CUTE!!! LOVE this sketch. So with I had time to play this week!!

Melissa Bove said...

What a fun and fabulous card!! Too cute! Such a great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa