06 April 2024

Stay Crafty With A blog Named Hero - Anniversary/Birthday take 2

 Hi there!

The theme at A Blog Named Hero this month is an easy one , come share your birthday or anniversary creations with us :)


                                                                     


I am back as promised with the second card I made using one background  !





For this card I used the larger remainder of the panel I stenciled as a frame to the birthday sentiment. I just popped it up with adhesive foam tape and added a couple of rhinestones.

I love making these two for one type of cards!

I used :


Come join the fun !

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie


2 comments:

Pat said...

This floral shape left over from your last card works so well Hannelie with the oval centre used for the sentiment and some pretty gems too..so bright and beautiful. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous shaped background such a pretty colour mix and design. Love it. x