05 April 2024

Stay Crafty With A Blog Named Hero - Anniversary or Birthday

Hi there!

We've got a brand new Stay Crafty challenge for you at A Blog Named Hero !




I made this card to invite and inspire you to play along!







I used :


To add interest to the card I did some simple scoring on the background and added rhinestones.

The sentiment was cut with craft foam and adhered the card stock die cut to it to make it stand out.

Stay tuned to see how I used the rest of the background... its a 2 for 1 win-win situation 😀

I hope you will join us !

See you in the gallery ♥

Hannelie



2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautifully stencilled poppies Hannelie, and I lovew the embossed lines and gems in the background, and the white die cut sentiment looks lovely across the flowery oval...a really pretty card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the central flowers, the embossed lines are inspired, another gorgeous card. x