14 March 2024

Reminder : Stay Crafty with ABNH - Heat embossing

Hi there!

Popping in with another card to remind you about the current  Stay Crafty with ABNH challenge!



I used the same stamp set as I used for my initial post here , and I always find it so surprising to see how many different looks one stamp set can provide just by changing the colors, techniques, medium, etc.





I used :


Please join us ! I can't wait to see how you will use heat embossing to make a beautiful card ♥

Thanks for visiting me today .

Hannelie

3 comments:

Pat said...

When is a mountain stencil not a mountain..when it is used as a series of lines to make a really pretty background, and love the beautifully coloured flowers over it Hannelie, and finished with the simple gold embossed sentiment. As you say this is such a different look to your original card using the same stamp but in a completely different way. x

Bajalizzy said...

love the palm leaf Easter card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up again and came to this card, I couldn't believe it, I had done similar in a card this week. I hope your talent is rubbing off on me. This is a gorgeous card Hannelie. x