15 March 2024

CAS on Friday #279 - Easter

 Hi there!

Time for a new challenge at CAS on Friday ... and with Easter approaching, this is your opportunity to get going with those Easter cards.

I love making Easter cards reflecting the meaning of Easter, so I went looking for some kind of element with a cross... and I found it in the word Easter itself ... and a font with a perfect 🕇 





I used :

  • The word Easter, cut with my Silhouette cameo : Font - Galantis
  • Happy Sentiment- Part of a sentiment strip from Altenew 
  • Embossing folder - Magazine freebie from long ago
  • Palm frond die 
  • Arched BG also cut with my Silhouette cameo

I would love to see your Easter card in the gallery! 

Will it be cute Easter eggs, Easter bunnies, something floral or something featuring a cross, like my card?!  

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

6 comments:

Pat said...

A really beautiful CAS Easter card Hannelie, and the embossed arched shape makes the perfect background to your pretty palm frond and stamped and die cut sentiment. x

Bobby said...

I am in love with this card, Hannelie. I'm always looking for Easter card inspiration and this is a good one. I'm hoping I can create something similar with the dies I have.

Anonymous said...

I just love the simplicity of this with the texture of the arched layer and the palm.

Bonnie said...

What a perfect Easter sentiment, Hannelie! How nice you can cut it from your Cameo. I'd love to find a die with it. The palm branch is perfect for this holy season.

Anonymous said...

I Love, Love, Love this! Thank you for sharing the font! It is just perfect🙏🏼

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card, such a very beautiful design. I love the font, I've downloaded it, to make gorgeous sentiments, hopefully, with my Cameo. x