01 March 2024

Color Hues # 82

 Hi there!

Back again today and this time I am here to share my inspiration card for this fortnight's Color Hues challenge!


                                                                     


My card :




I used :

  • Midnight blooms stamp set, coloring stencils and coordinating die set from Alex Syberia Designs
  • Altenew inks
  • Sentiment from the Spring Garden set
  • Versafine black ink
  • Rhinestones
  • Altenew instant dimension tape

Layout inspiration from :

CAS colours and sketches (sketch rotated)





Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

13 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi weer !
groeten Ineke

Pat said...

What a really pretty stencilled and die cut flower in the turquoise and green and I just adore that floral lattice die cut you have used in the background, and a lovely sentiment and some sweet little rhinestones to finish Hannelie..a gorgeous elegant card. x

Bobby said...

I love the cut out behind your lovely flower, Hannelie.

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful shaded coloring of your lovely stem! Love the trellis die cut background too!

Karen said...

That beautiful floral is my only Alex Syberia stamp, and it's still sitting in my NBUS box! This is the inspiration I need to pull it out. A gorgeous CAS card!

Cindy Beach said...

I'm so happy to see the Altenew cubes showing the colors you used, Hannelie! The large bloom is gorgeous and I love all the white space!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous and that is really all! I am off to see about that set!

Stef Perry said...

Such a gorgeous floral, Hannelie! The die cut background looks like the perfect trellis for the flower to be growing on. Love this!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful take on the sketch, love the die cut and the single beautiful flower. x

cm said...

Gorgeous! I just ordered this set from a Canadian retailer; excited for it to arrive, especially after seeing your stunning version. Love this...
hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

So much to love! The background and that gorgeous bloom that you stencilled so beautifully! On my wishlist now!

Greta said...

Love the lattice background for your beautiful flower stem!

JulieP said...

I love that background stencil design. Is this also from Alex Siberia? Just beautiful Hannelie! (Apologies on my tardiness.)