01 March 2024

CAS on Friday - Hello

 Hi there!

Time for a new challenge over at CAS on Friday ... and it's an easy one this fortnight!

                                                                      HELLO !

Here's my card to invite and inspire you to play along :)







I used :

  • Frosty Lace stencil from Alex Syberia Designs (cropped to a circle shape)
  • Hello Die also from Alex Syberia Designs
  • Distress inks
  • Glitter card stock
  • Craft foam for dimension
  • Rhinestones

Sharing my card at :








Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

6 comments:

!neke said...

Mooi !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Kristin Sluhan said...

Very cool Hannelie! Love the rainbow ink blended background, it's fabulous! Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the vibrant colours in the round shape, and the hello die is super, a gorgeous card Hannelie. x

Anonymous said...

I love your ink blended stencil design. Great colour! I’m so glad you shared at AAA colourful!

Anne S said...

Oh I love this cheerful CAS design, your ink blending is perfect, and that touch of silver really elevates it - I'll have to remember to try that some time :) Thanks for joining us for our first blog challenge over at AAA Colourful.
Anne S

--Curation by Disha said...

You are a rockstar always. Love everything you create 🤩