19 October 2023

Watercolor flowers- three different backgrounds

 Hi there!

I stamped and die cut a bunch of flowers from the new "Watercolor Flowers" stamp and die set by Alex Syberia, and decided to try them out on three different backgrounds. I just love the 'real watercolor' look achieved by using distress oxide inks and spritzed water !

Take a look :

Card #1





Card #2



Card #3






I used :



I used a die cut (cut from watercolor paper) , from the Floral lattice die, to create the background on the first card. I applied ink directly onto the die cut , spritzed it with water and created a print on the card base.

On card #3 I used the same Floral Lattice die cut, cut from bronze glitter card stock and layered it over a kraft card base.

Do you have a favorite? 

Challenges I'm joining :

The flower challenge - Anything goes with flowers {card #3} - Happy 7th Birthday ! 

The paper players - Signs of Autumn - Clean and Simple {card #1}







Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie



8 comments:

Bobby said...

The flowers are so autumnal in those colors, Hannelie, and they look wonderful on every panel. Thanks for sharing one of them with us at The Flower Challenge.

Jaydee said...

Hannelie, they are all fabulous but the white background really speaks to me. Fabulous job of creating a watercolor feel. So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hannelie your talents know no bounds - I just love your one-stamp, three ways share! My favourite is the watercoloured one that you showcased first - this is just fabulous. All beautiful fall-inspired cards! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gloriously Autumnal cards, love them all, I couldn't pick a favourite.
Faith x

Cindy Beach said...

Wonderful cards, all 3 are lovely, Hannelie! So glad to have you join us at The Flower Challenge! If I had to pick a fav it would be the first. I love how you did that pretty background. Such gorgeous colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are gorgeous Hannelie!

Greta said...

Oh wow--such gorgeous cards! You're making me put the Watercolor Flowers on my wishlist!

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful CAS stamped flowers and watercolor effect spritzing your DOX colors, Hannelie. I LOVE all your CAS card designs. TFS Love and Hugs...Nancy