29 October 2023

Guest designer AAA Cards #252

 Hi there!

I am so happy to join the team at AAA cards as guest designer for this fortnight's challenge !

We invite you to create a card inspired by the color scheme in the picture below :







My design is based on this pin on my my Design Inspiration Pinterest board. A card you can make with the minimum supplies... colored card stock, circle dies ( I used my Silhouette cameo to cut mine), a sentiment stamp, and adhesive foam tape if you want to give your design some dimension !

The sentiment I used is from Hero Arts.

I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your card Hannelie and your take on our color challenge. Thank you for making this awesome card as our Guest Designer for the AAA Card Challenges

kareN stampZ said...

Hannelie your cards are always amazing and inspirational but this card is next level fab I love it!

KarenR
DT AAA Cards

Pat said...

What a wonderful geometric pattern and the colours look great and finished with the perfect sentiment..so clever and interesting Hannelie. x

Bobby said...

Your pieces all fit together so beautifully, Hannelie. Combining the colors with your graphic inspiration made a fantastic card.

Leslie Miller said...

Now, this is very cool, Hannelie!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is so clever, love the blues and the fabulous clever design.
Faith x

Jane.D said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I LOVE it! Thank you so much for guest designing for us at AAA Cards this fortnight. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Marlena M. said...

Breathtaking!!!