08 September 2023

You ... color my world

Hi there!

The beautiful color palette at Color Throwdown immediately caught my attention ! 

I couldn't resist playing along ;)



My card :






I used :

  • Mushroom stems wafer die ~ Simon Says Stamp
  • Swoopy-thank-you die (I only used the 'you' ) ~ Simon Says Stamp
  • Swoopy-flowers stamp set  - Sentiment ~ Simon Says Stamp
  • Distress inks : Aged Mahogany, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade
  • Polka dot stencil from local stationery store
  • Gold glitter card stock
  • Rectangle die
  • Gold rhinestones
  • Instant dimension foam tape - Altenew

Also sharing my card at :

Happy little stampers Stencil challenge - Anything goes






Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

7 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Oh those mushrooms are perfect for these colors- love the blended background!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Carol said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Your card is stunning, what beautiful mushrooms.
Faith x

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Leslie Miller said...

Hannelie, I love what you see in your mind's eye! Fantastic!

baileyrosy.com said...

Oh my this is so beautiful, I love the richness of colour which gives great depth and the dotty stencil works beautifully.

Marie

Pat said...

I just adore the fun and beautifully bright mushrooms Hannelie, and the circles stencilled in the different tones to match them, and with the gold glitter die cut and stamped words and the gold rhinestones to finish it looks fabulous. x