10 September 2023

To the moon... and back

 Hi there!

The moon fascinates me for as long as I can remember.

 A full moon is special, like the blue moon we saw recently (on my birthday!) ... but there is something captivating about a crescent moon. In my family circle, the new moon is lovingly known as "Hannelie's moon 🌙... So, now you know why I couldn't resist Bobby's challenge over at Just us girls !




Here's my card :)







I made a little interactive card today !

I used :

Also sharing my card at :

Less is more - Anything goes CAS



Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


7 comments:

Bobby said...

I love the design of your card, Hannelie, with 'your moon' showing through to the front. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your cleverness is so inspiring! Super fun card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Johanna said...

What a great way to showcase a moon. I'm impressed with this design.

baileyrosy.com said...

Another fabulous creation Hanielle I don't know how you do it. Your work is always so crisp, clean, and clever.Thats a fantastic stamp looks like printed paper and the moon peeping through is a great touch.Thank you so much for sharing with us at LIM.

Marie

Pat said...

I love the yellow and grey together with the white on black sentiment strips and black stars Hannelie, and love the crescent moon shaped aperture with the yellow crescent moon beneath, and a great sentiment too. x

Kathyk said...

This is really elegant, lovely make

Kathyk

Ina G said...

What a clever creative card Hannelie. Love your take on our moon challenge. Thanks for sharing in our JUGS Gallery.