02 August 2023

Rustic succulent bouquet

 Hi there!

Although I LOVE the Color Throwdown colors this week, I seldom use them on a card. 

The colors (and photo) made me reach out for my Succulent bouquet stamp set from Hero Arts, gold embossing powder and my Zig markers. From all those "out of my comfort zone elements" , came a card I really like :)





I used :


Challenge detail

Color Throwdown - Green Kraft & White

The paper players - Tic Tac Toe (Playing with : Green, Flowers, Embossing)






Thanks for visiting me today!
Hannelie


7 comments:

Jaydee said...

Hannelie, those succulent colors are perfect and I love the touch of gold and all the texture you managed to create on your card. So glad you shared this beauty with us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Pat said...

I love your gold embossed succulent bouquet Hannelie, and the colours look pretty against the kraft background, and that little pop of orange really lifts it. x

Tracey McNeely said...

Beutiful card with these colours Hannelie!

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! That gold embossing is perfect for this succulent image...and your loose coloring really makes it stand out! The simple embellishments really let the image shine! Thanks so much for playing with our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week at the Players!

Fran Wing said...

Hannelie, often the more out of our comfort level the better the card! This one is a great example. Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the layout and the distressed detail on the background!

Broni said...

I love all the gold with these colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!