01 August 2023

Color Hues #69

 Hi there!

Time for some new color inspiration! 

Yes it's the 1st of August and that means a new challenge at Color Hues ! 

                                                                               


Here's my card for your inspiration!





I used :

  • Geo leaves stencil - Simon Says stamp
  • Swoopy-thank-you die - CZ Design - Simon Says stamp
  • Distress ink : Peacock Feathers & Spiced Marmalade
  • Gold card stock
  • Gold rhinestones

Sharing my card at :

Wednesday challenge - Simon Says stamp - Anything goes





Hope to see you in the Color Hues Gallery :)


Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

10 comments:

Pat said...

Great colour combination for the Color Hues Challenge Hannelie, and I love your two toned stencilling and the swirly gold 'thank you' looks perfect over the top..so pretty! x

cm said...

Hannelie, your geo leaves stencil makes for one cool, stylish card. Perfect for the challenge colours.
hugs~carol

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS card Hannelie! That stencil is one of my favorites and I love how you selectively only colored parts of it in the challenge colors...very eye catching!! :0)

Cindy Beach said...

An amazing use of our colors, LOVE this, Hannelie!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my good ness what is not to love about this card. The graphic geomatric design and the pretty foiled sentiment is the perfect top off!

Karen said...

What I love about this card is the subtle way you transitioned from orange to teal. It's another wonderfully creative card; love the gold pearls as well.

Julia Aston said...

Love that bright color combo and your pretty Geo leaves stencil Hannelie - the simple die cut Thank You is perfect layered over it! thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Stencils. Julia xx

Stef Perry said...

What a great stenciled design Hannelie! Your selective inking and the addition of the gold die cut sentiment is so fabulous!

JulieP said...

I am always in love with your designs. Love the gold sentiment and beautiful stenciling.

Nancy said...

I have tried to Case one of your cards using a stencil similar to this and it turned out a hot mess. Now here you have intrigued me again, and this is just as pretty as can be. Well done! Don't think I can pull it off, but maybe I will give it another go.