01 July 2023

Color Hues #67

 Hi there!

The first of July... and it is time for a new challenge at Color Hues 😀

                                                                                 


I made a fun masculine card to show off the colors :





I used :

  • "The Man" stamp set from Mudra craft stamps
  • Birthday sentiment from Hero Arts
  • Classy stripes stencil from Altenew to make the plaid BG
  • Aged Mahogany and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks
  • Memory box pinpoint rectangle dies
  • Adhesive foam tape
  • Misti

Hope to see you in the Color Hues gallery !

Thanks for visiting me today :)

Hannelie

10 comments:

!neke said...

Super leuk !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Nancy said...

I adore this! Your background looks so good I would have bet that it was DSP. I should have known better than that! Awesome masculine card, Hannelie!

Karen said...

I love this card! It makes me think of a dear friend who died several years ago way too early. He always had a curled mustache and this would have been the perfect card for him. I would never have thought to use that stencil to create a wonderful two-tone background. It's just perfect.

Stef Perry said...

Your card made me smile when I saw it, Hannelie. What a fabulous masculine card and of course these colors work perfectly. Love it!

Marcia Hill said...

AWESOME card Hannelie! I too thought your background was DSP, but stenciling the plaid is a perfect way to match the colors! Thanks for making my color combo SHINE!! :0)

Cindy Beach said...

Absolutely the best, Hannelie! Love the dapper man-card.

Pat said...

What striking colours for the Color Hues Challenge this time, and love this masculine make using them Hannelie with the fun glasses, moustache and bow tie, and the plaid background you made is brilliant! x

TK said...

Nothing says masculine HBD as well as those 3 stamps! Fun-loving card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hannelie your card is definitely fun! I just love your plaid and I'm going to have to check that stencil out! I always love to see which direction you take with your cards each challenge!

cm said...

Masculine marvelous and totally fun, Hannelie! You've made the colour combination shine with your creative take here!
hugs~carol