07 July 2023

Altenew July 2023 Inspiration challenge

 Hi there!

Popping in with a card for this month's Altenew inspiration challenge !

Michele shared a beautiful photo of one of my favorite flowers, the hydrangea . It was an easy decision to make which stamp set I would use, the Garden Hydrangea   :) It wasn't so easy to make up my mind on a design though... but in the end I decided on a very CAS , graphic one layer card.





I used :





Also sharing my card at :

The flower challenge ~ Clean and simple






Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie


3 comments:

Sue N said...

You make the most amazing one-layer cards! I really love your designs! Sue N

Pat said...

I love the masked circle fill with the pretty outline hydrangea flowers and the background stripes in those beautiful colours are just perfect Hannelie. x

Claire said...

I hadn't even realised this was a one layer Hannelie - it's amazing and you could seriously teach me a thing or two about one layers. Definitely not my forte!