05 June 2023

Fresh - yellow, green and white

 Hi there!

The diagonal layout at Freshly Made Sketches inspired me to have a fun play with colors... and I decided to use the fresh colors from Color Throwdown.





I used :


By using this 'zip-like' die to cut two different pieces of colored card stock, you end up with two panels for the price of one ;) I decided to use the second panel to create a fun opposite colored back panel for my sentiment.






Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

3 comments:

Pat said...

I love the look of the design Hannelie, and two wonderful complementary colours, and finished with the die cut out shape with the sentiment inset works so well. x

Amy O said...

What a fun and clever way to use this die! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Sandy Cimbaro said...

Super card. Now we have another way to look at our border dies!