02 June 2023

A bright hello!

Hi there!

Playing along with the 'double' week at at CAS colours and sketches today! The sketch had me thinking and my colors look a bit too? bright on my computer screen, but I like the way this card turned out! A happy summery hello !





A card made with very basic card making supplies... all dies and card stock !


I used :

  • Colored card stock
  • Two circle dies
  • Rectangle die
  • Alphabet dies
  • Adhesive foam die



Also sharing at :




Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

8 comments:

!neke said...

Heel mooi Hannelie !!!
Groeten Ineke

Pat said...

Wow Hannelie, this shouts summer with these gorgeous colours, and the circle shape with the large 'hello' as a central feature and the rectangular shape at a jaunty angle works beautifully over that four panel coordinating background. x

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a dynamic crisp, clean, bright, bold beauty as only you know how to do I love it.

Marie

Dee said...

I just had to stop by after seeing your stunning card over at SSS's Anything Goes challenge...this card is genius! LOVE the pops of color!!!

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Fun! Fun! Hannelie! I love your use of colour blocking to represent the colour challenge. The repeat of colour on the cut out sentiment is terrific!
The white layer just floats - so happy and fun:)

Patricia Hays said...

I like the way your card turned out, too! It's so cheery, and I love how the tilted panel "floats" over the colorblocked background! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at CC&S! :)

Cécile RIBON said...

Basic supplies that turned into a fabulous card! This is such an awesome and creative use of the challenge's colors and sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

LOVE this Hannelie - such a great way to use the bold blocks of colour yet still create a card that is perfectly CAS. Thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!