14 April 2023

Garden Wall - Birthday wishes

 Hi there!

I love it when a challenge sparks an idea... like immediately! That's what happened when I saw this week's challenge at Just add ink... where we are asked to picked two of the three words provided for our card inspiration. The three words are : Water - Wall - Garden ! Take a look at what happened when I picked... wall and garden ... A fun type of graffiti garden !

I used the colors from CAS colours and sketches and the Spring and garden theme at CAS on Friday and Addicted to CAS.





I used :

  • Tender blooms stamp set - Waffle Flower (retired I think)
  • Brick wall stamp set - Kaisercraft
  • Altenew sentiment strips
  • Altenew ink
  • Versafine black ink
  • Black rhinestones
  • Foam adhesive tape

Challenges :















Thanks for visiting me today!

Hannelie

9 comments:

!neke said...

Mooi die muur in 3 kleuren erachter !!!
Groeten Ineke

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hannelie how do you do it??!! This is such a fabulous card - I love it and just want to CASE it immediately! So clever on so many counts - FABULOUS. oh, and thanks for playing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Pat said...

That's a brilliant interpretation of the challenge theme Hannelie, and the colours do work well together and the pretty floral stamped in black is just perfect, and I love the sentiment across the width of the image mat and the added black gems embellish it beautifully. x

Jolanda Johnstone said...

What a fabulous card! Great combination of all challenges. Cheers, Jolanda

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

I love it! Terrific idea to use the challenge colours on the wall and stamp the flowers with black - super creative!

Tristan said...

Wowsers, love how you used those 2 elements for you card Hannelie. So clever. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning use of the challenge's colors, Hannelie! I love it, it's so creative. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S.

Toni said...

Love love love the bright colors!

Michal said...

Another CAS masterpiece, Hannelie!! I love the colorful brick wall and the florals on top of it. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!