30 April 2023

AAA Card challenge #239 - Choose a side

 Hi there!

I am delighted to join the AAA cards team today as guest deigner after this card was picked as the winner for challenge #234 !



I hope you will join us for this fun challenge... which side will you choose... hot? or cold?

I naturally gravitate to the warm spectrum of colors (must have something to do with where we live ;) so here's my card :




I used :


Also sharing my card at :


TicTacToe challenge - I chose : Flowers -Yellow - Gems

TGIF challenges - For a special lady - A thank you card for a special lady 💛









Thanks for visitng me today!

Hannelie

5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your hot color choice and your card is fabulous. THank you for being our guest designer this fortnight for the AAA Card Challenges.

!neke said...

Hele mooie kaart !!!!
Groeten Ineke

Pat said...

A beautiful CAS card Hannelie, and I love the hot colours for these pretty flowers and hummingbird. x

Betty said...

so pretty and delicate, Hannelie! always so pleased to see your lovely cards in our TicTacToe challenge - Betty

Tami Hewlett said...

Love the colors and beautiful simplicity!