01 February 2023

Celebrating Uniko's 11th Birthday!

Hi there!

Come join me in celebrating UNIKO'S 11th birthday!






I used the Framed Balloons stamp set for my celebratory card. This stamp set is perfect when you need a quick birthday card because the stamp does all the work ! The only thing you have to think about is the colors you want to use and where and how you want to add the sentiment!






I used my Zig markers to color the image and added tiny gold rhinestones on the balloon strings. I used my Silhouette cameo to cut a frame which I adhered with foam tape for dimension.


Want to join the fun? Just make a birthday card using Uniko products and share it by linking it up over at Uniko Studio !


There is plenty of time to join in on the fun.
The deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on Tuesday 28th February 2023.

 Prize - £25 eGift Certificate 

Party Rules
Use Uniko Products Only*.
No back linking. Linked cards/projects must be new.
Maximum Entries 3 Per Person.

*If you don't own any physical Uniko products you are welcome to use THESE FREE Uniko Digital images to create your card. 

Don't use social media or have a blog to upload your card & link from? 
No worries. Just drop Bev an email at bev@uniko.co.uk titled Uniko 11th Birthday with a photo and she will upload it for you 😊

I am so exited to see what you create!

Thanks for visiting me today ♥

Hannelie

3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great card Hannelie. Pretty colours and great way to frame the image. X

Lisa said...

Love the coloring on those balloons. This is a very lovely birthday card.

ionabunny said...

This is so pretty. Love the colours you used. Lovely design. Hugz